COVID-19 : NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN
To All our valued clients and business associates,
As a result of the announcement made by our President Cyril Ramaphosa, a 21- day lockdown will commence as of midnight on Thursday, 26th March 2020 and Mostert & Bosman is also affected hereby.
Mostert & Bosman would however wish to convey the following:
- All our Partners and professional staff will continue to work remotely from home and will be accessible via email and mobile phones, until the lockdown is lifted.
- No access to our offices will be allowed during the lockdown.
- Visit our website on mbalaw.co.za for contact details of our Partners and Professional staff or send an email to email@example.com and we will make contact with you.
- As far as possible, we will ensure that matters be attended to and that clients are not unduly prejudiced.
- The Deeds Offices will close as from the 26th March until further notice, which implies no lodgements or registrations will take place during this time.
- Access to courts will be restricted to extremely urgent matters which exclude commercial urgency.
For any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are” – Theodore Roosevelt